On Demand ( Minimum 4 Delegates to 8 Delegates maximum)
NRIC or Passport Scan Copy, 2 passport size photos
Download as PDF
First line maintenance training designed to give full responsibility of the control loop investigation to the Instrument Technician up to the very end of the loop.
- Reviewing the Process and Systems through the PFDs/P&IDs
- Review Control and Monitoring Strategy : Principal Control Loops, Alarm Management
- Review Instrument Engineering Drawings and Documents associated with DCS first line maintenance i.e. Loop Diagrams, Junction Box Diagrams, Control Diagrams, Marshalling Cabinet Layout information, Instrument Data Sheets etc.
- Fault Finding & Loop Tuning Techniques
- Explanation of points configuration, understanding each parameter of the points (limits, behavior, alarm priority)
- Inhibition, override, the value to system test
- FTA Fault (fuse blown, identification of resistor or diode faulty)
- Understanding of what is possible to do with DCS & PLC (daily production report, history, logic facility, trending, and display) and what is not possible.