Delegates are required to follow the following procedures to be admitted to the company. Selection of Delegates is done either at the SECD or at UNITEAM TRAINING
Download as PDF
This high energy English language course is well suited for seafarers, and content is as follows:
- To be able to cope well with ‘wh’ and ‘auxiliary’ questions
- To be able to recognize basic patterns of English in expressing ‘positive’, ‘negative’ and ‘interrogative’ ideas.
- To be able to cope well with prepositions used to express time, places and action.
- To be able to pronounce and articulate clearly so as to make themselves understood by their counterparts
- To be able to recognize and make appropriate use of ‘simple present’, ‘simple past’, ‘present continuous’, ‘present perfect’, and future tenses.
- To familiarize them with the language used for safety matters to-date, by developing vocabulary, structures, and questions which would help them involve in discussions related to different jobs and experiences.