TBA by DMA
Download as PDF
This model course aims to meet the mandatory minimum requirements for update knowledge, understanding and proficiency in Table A-III/1 of STCW 2010 for the function Marine Engineering at the Operational Level. This syllabus covers the requirements of the 2010 STCW convention Chapter III, Section A-III/1. After successful completion MARINE ENGINEER OFFICER CLASS III UPDATING COURSE the trainee will know; The concept of Engine Room Resource Management (ERM) and practicing ERM.
- How to operate Main and Auxiliary Machinery and Associated Control Systems.
- How to operate fuel, lubrication, ballast and other pumping systems and associated control system.
- How to operate Electrical, Electronic and Control systems.
- How to maintain and repair of electrical and electronic equipment.
- Method for carrying out safe emergency/ temporary repairs.
- Safety measures to ensure a safe working environment.
- Ship Stability and Ship Construction for maintain seaworthiness of the ship.