Deck and Engine officers on Rickmers Ship management Singapore (RSS).
Download as PDF
Aims and Objectives: To provide Knowledge about Computerized database (MSPS) operation and reporting system and VPOA To provide basic understanding of Constraint speed zone, Changed of ETA, VEI and VRSI and Fuel stock reporting, MSPS Operation procedure To perform practical exercises of Port report, sea report and other report. Upon completion of this course, participants shall be capable of:
- Monitoring and optimizations of ship’s performance with focus on energy saving and reduction of the carbon footprint.
- register and monitor performance of the ship’s hulls, propulsion plant, bunkers, lubrication oil etc and enabling the production of detail voyage statistics and reports.
- reporting performance of Diesel, creating and editing and using MSPS and these report are sent to the office data base.
- performing Vessel Performance Onboard Analyzer.
- KPI 2014,
- port and sea report,
- MSPS operation and reporting system
- Vessel Performance Onboard Analyzer and Trim Optimizer
- Constraint speed zone,
- Change of ETA,
- VEI and VRSI and Fuel stock reporting,
- MSPS Operation procedure
- Practical exercises of Port report, sea report and other report