English / Myanmar
All deck ratings who have attended Deck Rating Upgrading Course.
Download as PDF
This Deck Upgrading Training course complies with the ship maintenance procedures, how to handle the new painting methods, handling deck machinery tools and equipment, how to handle and accident prevention about mooring, and safe working onboard. By the end of the course trainees should fully understand or able to implement the knowledge gained from the course.
- Working procedures and company standard.
- Painting methods and using others chemical.
- Price differences between one component and two components paint.
- How to handle all safety equipment on board.
- Operation of Mooring arrange and safety awareness.
- Breathing apparatus donning procedure.
- Case study from accident report.
- Crane procedure and lifting methods.
- Request from ship owners, charter requirement.
- Report any irregularities to the responsible (OOW).
- Report any accidents and incidents.