English / Myanmar
All current Bosuns requiring upskilling A/B with promotion prospects
Download as PDF
Aims and Objectives: After attendance, the candidate will be able to: After the course, candidates will be able to
- Describe and perform the role of Bosun as a team Leader and supervisor.
- Organise Workload
- Organize work teams and Delegation of Works.
- Lead and apply Safe Systems of work
- Manage Spares and Consumables.
- The course is delivered via a set of relevant exercises and role plays.
- Leadership on Board
- Work scheduling and prioritization
- Selection and management of personnel
- Application of safe systems of work through identification of hazards and leadership
- Personal safety on Board during work activities
- Management of stock control, ordering storage and security