Be at least 18 years of age 10 standard passed and upward education. Meet the medical fitness requirements.
Download as PDF
- Elementary first aid – ( BST-MFA )
- General Principles, Body Structure and Functions, Positioning of Casualty
- The Unconscious Casualty , Resuscitation, Bleeding, Management of Shock
- Burns and Scalds, and Accidents Caused by Electricity
- Fire prevention and fire fighting
- Properties of flammable materials, Types and sources of ignition, Fire prevention principles.
- Flammable materials commonly found on board, How to easily spread of fire onboard and principle.
- Safe practices, Need for constant vigilance, Patrol systems, Fire hazards
- Proficiency In Personal Survival Techniques- (BST- PST)
- Introduction, safety and survival, Principles of survival at sea
- Definitions, survival craft and appliances, SOLAS training manual
- Safety Symbols
- Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities- (BST- PSSR)
- Ship familiarization, Nature of shipboard hazards
- Groups the equipment provided on board to counter these hazards
- Use and demonstration of PPE, hazardous Operations Onboard